Monday, October 23, 2006

Conservative Right Wing Christians Go Pooh Too!

Walks at work come twice a day: 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. It's 5 of us that walk on our 15 minute break. Well today at 1:00 pm before our walk Brian and I went to the Lizzy. (aka bathroom...Lizzy aka "draining the lizard..I call it the Lizzy b/c bathroom is so old and boring and I like being hip and trendy)

Anyways as we are walking to the Lizzy, Brian and I began having a discussion on internet gambling and how it's illegal or so I thought it was. Brian informed me that internet gambling is not illegal yet but it will be soon. By this time I'm at the urinal draining my Lizzy, he is in the stall doing his thing and there is another guy in the other stall. We continue talking about internet gambling when all of the sudden "BOOM" it sounded like a bomb was just dropped on San Diego. I start laughing out loud I'm like "Brian was that you" He didn't say anything at first and he started laughing as well. Brian points to the other stall. The right wing Christian guy was dropping fucking bombs in the toilet like it was cool to do with other dudes in the bathroom.

We're washing our hands and Brian is like "Yeah those fucking right wing Christians are the ones that are trying to control and stop internet gambling. They're just trying to be good so they get into heaven." We're done washing our hands and the guy that was popping turtle heads out of his ass got out of the stall and is like "That isn't really proper bathroom conversation especially when there is a conservative ring wing Christian in the bathroom as well." The whole time the scallywag is saying this and Brian is laughing really hard and loud. The guy was so fucking pissed it was so funny. My question to the Christian dude is what s proper bathroom conversation? "Hey Brian you're really peeing a lot did you drink a lot of water?"

We walked out of the bathroom barely alive. No it wasn't the smell from the farts the guy was dropping it was from the uptight statement the guy made. It's people like him that make me wish I lived in Northern California or Massachusetts. San Diego has a lot of religious conservative fucks. The last thing I need in my life is to be taking a piss while in a conversation and have some religious cock sucker come out and give me his opinion when I wasn't asking for it. Doesn't he know that's what blogs are for?!?! God!!!

gso

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those damn bible belters all sneaky listening to our bathroom conversations. Whats next tapping our phones in the name of homeland security?!?!?!

Gregg O'Connell said...

amen to that brother. Before you know it GW will be hacking my website

Erica Ann Putis said...

You are such a rebel.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who poops at work shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion on anything, least it be on washroom conversation. What were you supposed to talk about? His bombs?

Also, new to the site, found you through RSM.

Erica Ann Putis said...

It's awesome how that little picture video collage thing keeps pulling your nasty ass to the front. Gross Reble Angst Queerhead.

Gregg O'Connell said...

you love it don't lie

Gregg O'Connell said...

no it wasnt the cave troll it was some guy ive never seen before. he was kinda fat though like cave troll!

dirty bathroom spread diseases but the chemicals they use to clean them cause cancer...hmm

Gregg O'Connell said...

Dear Budd: I'm assuming you are a gay male from the nude male statement. I'm happy to hear I'm building up a strong gay fanbase. Anyway ya those Conservative Right Wing Christians are really controlling I hate it. Gay marriage should be legal everywhere!!!!!!!!!! Even in GERMANY!!!!!

gso