Wednesday, October 18, 2006

White Meat Chicken vs. Dark Meat Chicken

Like Todd Berry says "I love chicken. I would eat chicken fingers on Thanksgiving if it were socially acceptable." What are chicken fingers made of? White meat chicken! Coming from Massachusetts where it seems everyone eats white meat chicken then coming to California where everyone eats any color chicken. I think the main difference between the states and the color chicken they eat is a cultural difference. In Massachusetts it's mostly whites, blacks & a few of everything else. In California it seems like it's mostly whites, Mexicans and Asians. Mexicans & Asians eat every freaking part of the chicken yucky!!!

The people that like dark meat chicken say its juicer and has more flavor. I say fucking ewww. Chicken meat when eaten was meant to be eaten as white meat! Why would McDonalds, Wendy's aka Freckle Bitches & Burger King all use only white meat chicken in their chicken products. It looks cleaner, it tastes better & it comes from the best part of the chicken...The breast! What person doesn't like chewing on a breast of meat. Dark meat looks dirty and really turns me off in a major way. It's kind of like dropping some white meat chicken in a bucket of chewing tobacco spit juice then cooking it and eating it.

The other advantage that white meat chicken has over dark meat chicken is with white meat you don't have to deal with nearly as many bones. I can't eat chicken or any meat for that matter on the bone (that goes for you to boys!!!) To me that's like eating an animal while it's alive. I like my meat to be processed so much that it looks nothing like an animal. Make my meat into some ridiculous star or into a circle so I can place it between two buns. Bones are also bad because you can choke and die. I'd hate to have to die from choking to death on a chicken bone. What a way to go. One minute you're enjoying your third date with that sweet young girl from arithmetic class @ KFC eating chicken wings and the next your laying in a casket at a funeral home while everyone stares at your decomposing body.

The last and best advantage white meat chicken has over dark meat chicken is the health benefits. White meat has less fat and is lower in calories. For us overweight Americans less fat in our diet means more energy to do the things we love like going to the movies to see the latest Jessica Simpson flick, eating buttery popcorn with extra salt, sucking down a few cold brews (Red Trolley's) & downloading music from some cool bit torrent site.

So why not join the Gregg Shane Train and turn white meat chicken into the only meat you ingest! Frank Purdue wasn't selling chicken breasts for nothing. He was doing it because he wanted us all to live the American dream and enjoy white meat chicken together with our family and friends. Say no to proposition 86 by banning dark meat chicken forever!

lovingly yours,
gregory shane o'connell

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

White meat? it's all propoganda for the white man!!!! you say White meat is the best yet your "eatin'" Filipino meat on a nightly basis? admit you like a little dash of soy sauce on your plate! if your gonna go down...it's best too taste brown, thats what my grandpa always told me.

Whats does the mafia and eating coochie have in common?
one slip of the tongue and your in deep shit!

can I get a high five gregg?

Gregg O'Connell said...

high five my brotha! and i do mean brotha with an "a" b/c I'm assuming you are of ethnic descent cause you write like it :)

Anonymous said...

I have that same issuse with the meat on the bone, I use to beable to eat if if someone took it off the bone for me, but ive gotten way worse...now i cant even look at meat on a bone.This is more common then i ever thought.

Gregg O'Connell said...

Punky: it's a very animalistic behavior to eat meat off the bone. I can't have skin on my chicken either...ewwwwwww

food was made to be processed!!!

Erica Ann Putis said...

You just like white meat because it coordinates with your skin so well. White and pasty.

Gregg O'Connell said...

i liek white meat b/c it's what Donna raised me on!!!

Erica Ann Putis said...

I was raised on chicken on the bone with the skin and I hate it now. I didn't even know there was a thing called chicken breast until I went to college... Oh - shellered life.

Gregg O'Connell said...

its called "Vermont"

everyone from Vermont is crazy shelterted

Anonymous said...

Everyone from Vermont is just plain CRAZY!

dc1904 said...

Greggors,

You luv all processed non-natual foods: white bread, breaded chicken strips, de-boned meat,chips,mr. nature salty nuts, & Sammy Sams w/ no veggies.

Like I always say, you are a marketer's dream...

Gregg O'Connell said...

Captain Morgan: I'm the man America really wanted to create. I'm strong, tough & respectful

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of ignorant fools you all are. Did you not go to school. Apart from the fact that none of you can spell properly did you not know that all the flavour of perfectly cooked meat comes from the rendered fat. Including chicken. Although i would roast, fry, or braise a whole chicken myself you all sound as if you have only tasted it by buying it from a fast food store. Infact most major cities in the world charge more in a KFC for a leg because they are more popular ( i wonder if this is because they taste better and are not as dry as Ghandi's flip flop's?) (if you even know who Ghandi is.) The brown meat of a chicken when cooked properly tastes much nicer than the white meat because as it cooks it bastes itself in its own fat giving it tenderness and flavour. If you want to carry on eating the dry flavourless white meat then be my guest, but don't use the fact that you are all unhealthy, ignorant and fat as a means to think that by eating certain parts of a chicken that it will serve all your woe's. Saving health and fat intake goes far beyond this, so give up on all the burgers, hot dogs, nachos, burritos, taco's, super sized soft drinks and drive through's and enjoy a good roast leg and thigh.
(Widen your horizons- Oh and go back to elementary school and learn non cell-text style English)

W.R (London)