Friday, October 13, 2006

Hairy Belly Syndrome

80's Ballerina

Who doesn't love a hairy belly? Well it seems like a lot of people don't. Girls & guys especially!

As some of you know I have a hairy belly. I am also very very white. When you mix those two things together you have a recipe for disgusting! Well this is what everyone says to me that sees my nude stomach.

When I was a younger Gregg like pre-pubescent era I didn't have a hair on my hairless body. Then puberty hit me at the age of 12. My voice changed to sound more manly and I was growing hair in places that Asian people only dream about! My belly hair started off really simple and cute. I had the "pleasure trail". You know the trail that goes from the top of your stomach to the area down south where all the fun happens. I had this pleasure trail for a good 7 years. Then all of the sudden I began growing hair on the sides of my belly and some more on my chest, nipples, etc. Thank God none grew on my back. George "The Animal" Steele syndrome was not in my future.

I remember the first two people to make fun of my "hairy belly" were my brother and sister. They would say how disgusting it looked. Once I moved out of my mom's house I was safe from the teasing at least I thought. Along comes Zdenek "Terry Honda" Janda. I go tan apartment with him and his wife Cathy Janda when I was 21. Zdenek would call me a hairy gorilla. I never cried but sometimes I just wanted to lay underneath my bed with the dirty pots and pans and sulk.

Then one day last year out of the blue I decided to shave all my belly and chest hair with an electric razor. This worked splendidly. I felt like I had a new lease on life. My stomach looked like a new belly. It was pure white. The kind of white that everyone likes their chicken to look like or their teeth (you choose). I only shaved it once and my roommate Erica at the time thought it was kind of freaky and almost more disgusting then with hair.

I've since let the hair grow back in. This brings me to last night. I had just finished working out at the gym and I was all hot and bothered. I took my shirt off and decided before I took a shower I would play a game of Uno on my Xbox 360. Well when you play Uno if you have a Xbox camera you can see the other people. The people I was playing with could see my hairy belly. I stood up to go get something and when I did this they had a point blank view of my stomach. In unison I hear "Ewwwww that's fucking gross man don't ever do that to us again!" I'm like what's wrong? They go "you're stomach is really really hairy and to make matters worse it's super white. Maybe if you had a tan it wouldn't look so bad but you don't." I was devastated. I get teased in real life and cyberland. I can't escape it!

I'll continue on in life with my hairy white stomach and hopefully one day society will accept it with open arms. For right now I'll continue hide it with shirts and blankets.

gso

14 comments:

Erica Ann Putis said...

Gross is fucking right... I even wrote about it in my blog when you did it. The post "you really care" since I'm retarded and don't know how to link it.

Gregg O'Connell said...

you always were a Queerheadbaiter. You're so cool "I have a blog"

people with blogs are lame!

Julianne B said...

I like hairy men.. the hairier the better... and i've always liked it.. as a young girl i found Tom Selic really georgous... rock on with your hairy body.

Erica Ann Putis said...

People with hairy white bellies are lame! QHB.

Gregg O'Connell said...

so what you're saying is you find me sexy like tom selic!

girls are lame!

Erica Ann Putis said...

Gay guys who think they are straight are lame.

Julianne B said...

Well yea i guess I am saying your sexy... not like tom selic though.. he is in his own sexy league

Gregg O'Connell said...

then i'm sexy in a blogger kind of league right?

Julianne B said...

you betcha booty baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Gregg! I haven't been hurrrr in 4ever! This entry certainly made me el oh el. I, like most of my female counterparts, have always found hairy boys rather gross. However, I'd like to make babies with Jason Schwartzman, and he is hairy like beast (see Shopgirl). Anyway, I recently decided that I'm down with hairy men because it's the fact that they're hairy that makes them men! PS :: Hope you're well. :)

Gregg O'Connell said...

Amrita!
It's so good to hear from you!
Where are you living these days?

Thank God 2 girls like hairy bellys. I guess I have hope for the future of womankind!

Unknown said...

Hairy chests are very masculine. Some men cannot grow hair and wish they did because being too smooth is not very attractive. I know guys who hate chest hair, hair on arms, legs and pubic spot. Shaving legs is for women only and shaving your arms for a workout is just crazy. Shaving your pubic spot is a no-no. Leave the chest hair alone..it looks good on you and like Paris Hilton says, "It's hot!"

Unknown said...

Just shave it if you like it better that way. Don't listen to Erica... just do what YOU like best.

Oscar said...

Hair is one of the most sexy ever!!! Keep it!!!