Thursday, October 12, 2006

Gay Magnet

I am a gay man magnet. They've seemed to love me since I was 19 years old. When I started working in Boston in 1999 there were a bunch of gay guys in the department I was in. There was something like 10 guys in the department and literally 5 of them were gay. Back when I was 19,20,21 I totally dressed like a gay guy. I had the gay boy body. You know wicked skinny & slender. I shopped and bought only the coolest most expensive clothes I couldn't really afford.

I would always here the same stuff "oh Gregg you're totally gay and you're going to come out of the closet when you're like 40 years old watch!" The director of my department was gay too and this dude was all about me. He would send me emails saying I look good and that I was hot. Now I know how a girl feels when a guy says thing like that to her. I felt kind of violated yet strangely confident from that whole experience. I used to take the train home and one of my gay co-workers took it with me as well and he'd be saying what he would do to me if I were gay. Ha ha I was like dude that's fucking nasssssty, I don't like coooooooock!

There is this gay guy at my work now. I found out a couple of weeks ago that he has a crush on me. He went to a happy hour a couple of weeks ago because he heard I was going to be there. Well yesterday he was down by my desk so I was like "Hey Michael what's going on buddy" His face lit up like a Menorah during Hanukkah. I was totally teasing the kid and I was like "Mike you should get your seat moved behind me so that you can shower me with gifts" and he's like "Yeah that would be great except I'd shower you with love and affection" After he walked away from me he says to my co-worker "Oh I love Gregg's eyes, their so sexy!" Thank God I was sitting down or else he would've seen my big fat ass. I don't need that kind of pressure. Living up to gay men's standards is hard living.

If you're gay and your sexual preference are males then that must be the easiest way to get laid. Guys in general are slut horn bags. Now match that sex drive with another guy and you have 7 minutes of smelly dirty boy.

I've been trying to lose my "Girlfriend Comfortable Weight" as to not lose my "Gay Magnet" status that I've worked so hard for. It's not everyday that a 26 year old Massachusetts born male is hit on by gay men in San Diego while at work.

9 comments:

Erica Ann Putis said...

It's ok... I'll support you 100% when you come out. And I'll also let all of my gay guy friends know you wear a butt plug for better lovin'.

Gregg O'Connell said...

haha that made me laugh. butt plugs are super sexy and practical

Gregg O'Connell said...

the photo is me at 20 years old :)

im rawking it!

Erica Ann Putis said...

Dude - you love that I'm you're wittiest commenter. Done!!!!!!!! And that new picture fits much better (no pun intended) with the post.

Gregg O'Connell said...

you're my whitest commentor as well. congrats on both achievements!

that netted 35 greggoconnell.com achievement points.

Erica Ann Putis said...

I don't know what that means... Is that dork talk??

Erica Ann Putis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erica Ann Putis said...

True dat... But I'm not a gaming dork... That's what it has to do with, right? I've now found a new name to call people (including you): Queerhead... hahaha... I think I'm so funny. QH.

Gregg O'Connell said...

dude why you still commenting on
my old post? post on the new one...hollla~
aiiight Queerheadbait!!!