Monday, October 09, 2006

Part II: High School Love & Lust (Isa)

Isa is Portuguese and she was born in Portugal (Bill). I've known Isa since elementary school. She starting attending John F. Kennedy Elementary in Brockton, MA with me in 3rd grade. I had known her but didn't really talk to her during Elementary school. We both attended different junior highs so it wasn't until English class in 9th grade that we really started talking. Freshmen year we had a couple of classes together Spanish, English & Science I think?!?!

Well like I said in my last post she had her friend Susana call me and find more info about me. That planned back fired but she continued to stay in contact with me and even got closer to me since I was dating one of her best friends. Isa and I shared the love of Nirvana. Our relationship was definitely connected by music. After I broke up with Susana I still continued to keep in touch with Isa and in 10th grade we became an item.

Also at this time period I had really bad social anxiety. I can remember one time she invited me to her sisters birthday party and I brought along 2 of my friends. Well I was so anxious that when we got to her apartment building I began throwing up. I started gagging on my on puke and couldn't breathe. I thought I was going to die!!! We stayed at the party for like 1 hour and we went home. I felt like such a loser. It seemed every time I went to her house I'd be very anxious thereafter.

Isa and I both attended 2 of my favorite concerts I had ever went to. The first one was my first concert ever. Foo Fighters. We both were huge Foo Fighters fan. They played at the Strand in Providence, RI. The show was incredible. It had a ton of energy and Dave Grohl was rocking so hard it gave me a slight boner :P. The second show we went to was the 1998 WBCN River Rave. She got us front row for the whole show because she knew one of the bouncers. We saw Scott Weiland when he was solo, The Offspring, Semisonic & Green Day it was awesome.

At that time she was the perfect girlfriend for me even though we verbally fought a lot. Ha ha everyone that knows me must be in shock by hearing that I verbally fought with an exgf. She was into everything I liked. We'd play video games, go fishing, listen to the same tunes & liked the same foods.

One time when we were seniors we decided to leave school early so a few hours before it was time to go home we walked out the front door. Well one of the teachers saw us so by that time we were in the car and started driving off. The teacher tried stopping us by standing in front of the car but we took off anyway. He got her license plate and got her info from the registry. We ended up getting suspended for 5 days! It was awesome because those 5 days off from school didn't count as absences so it was basically a week off from school.

We graduated in 1998 and we were still boyfriend & girlfriend. That summer she was going to Portugal like she always did every summer. She started acting weird towards me and didn't return phone calls and stuff. Well the day before she was about to leave I got in touch with her and she was crying. I was like what's wrong? She wouldn't tell me. She ended up telling me that she wanted to breakup and that she had sent me a letter saying she wanted to breakup. I was so devastated. I began crying like crazy over the phone. Isa has the distinction of being the very first girl to make me cry. She was also the very first girl I fell in love with.

Since high school we've only been in touch off and on. The last I heard from her was she bought a house with her boyfriend and was happy with him. She's a really cool girl and I wish her the best in life.

High School Love and Lust, The End.

gso

10 comments:

Julianne B said...

thats too bad... well your happy with your current adn that is what counts... and... HAPPY THANKSGIVING... i'm canadian what can i say

Gregg O'Connell said...

happy thanksgiving!

if i knew i would've sent you a couple ears of corn

Anonymous said...

I thought you were sick son!

Gregg O'Connell said...

i am..i was..i am...one of those

Anonymous said...

Emily mad at you again?

Gregg O'Connell said...

PS3 is mad at me son

Anonymous said...

I think this makes for an ABC After School Special! Does the poor girl realize the man you became (or are still practicing to become).
Lets hope for her mans sake that he doesn't find your blog, it would kill him to see his competition.

Gregg O'Connell said...

a lot of girls have called me the "perfect man"

i think this just shows why i am

Anonymous said...

i think you jerked off to kurt cobain

Gregg O'Connell said...

does one time count?