Tuesday, August 22, 2006

30 Posts in 30 Days/Comment Line

A couple of major major things coming up! Now you may need to read this twice because it's so confusing, exciting & moving. Starting September 1, I will be making a blog entry for every single day in September. 30 Posts in 30 Days! Fascinating isn't it? If I have nothing to write about I'll write about how many times I went pee or what I ate that day. So please get ready to visit my site not just Monday through Friday but also Saturday & Sunday as well. I know you're excited because there are no cool holidays in September except "30 Posts in 30 Days".

My second piece of business is I have this comment line (619) 377-0593. Call the fucking thing please and leave me a message. Tell me how much you hate me, love me, if you have a problem and you need advice or anything else. I want to do a weekly audio post where I put up the best of the best voicemails into a single mp3 file. Call it (619) 377-0593!!! Shit here's a topic if you have no idea of what to say "Why do you dislike terrorists?" be brutally honest, the funnier the better! thanks skum bags :)

I've got a busy end of the week this week. Thursday I'm going to Angels vs. Red Sox in Anaheim. Friday I have the day off from work so I can get some sleep and do some errands (maybe haircut for Herbie & I and prepare for Em's B-day). Saturday I'm celebrating Emily's birthday with her. I'll let you know what I actually got her and did for her after her birthday. I'd love to tell you now but she reads my website. Sunday I'm helping Emily move the rest of her stuff into my apartment (bed, tables, chairs, dildos, ladders, etc...) If you'd to help us move her stuff into my place I'm giving away coupons for buy one entree and 2 drinks and get the second entree free to anyone that is willing to help us.

From one Schlitz to another Schlitz
Shalom,
Gregg

2 comments:

Julianne B said...

hey man I hate to be the barer of bad news but RSM is at it again... I have no idea what you left on her voicemail.. and i can't hear it cause my speakers are broken... but just to let you know
have a good day

Gregg O'Connell said...

RSM didnt hate on me. she loves me now and she's sending lots and lots of traffic to my site so i'm very very happy!