Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Bachelor's Life has Ended

My days as a bachelor ended on Saturday August 5, 2006 @ 9:48 pm when Emily arrived back safely from her Hawaiian escape. I want to thank all of you who supported me and for the 2 of you that hung out with me in my time of need(ing attention).

While she was away I got back into my routine of running (from the cops) more often and eating a lot less fast food and soda. I feel more energetic physically and I'm ready to face my demons of eating bad and working out less head on. I'm going to force Em and I to be the couple that won't stop running until our little 10 ounce hearts stop beating, our lungs don't fill up with oxygen anymore and we pass away from heat exhaustion.

I'm going to try and hangout with friends more than I have. I always want to spend every last minute of free time I have with Em. I need to not forget the little people that praise me and believe I am the one. The "one" what you ask? The "one" true being in San Diego. I'm more honest than Pastor Miles McPherson (he lies to get young adults to go to his church so that he makes more money - it's a fuckin cult watch out!!!) from the Rock Church & more obedient than a police dog. I'll make your dreams come true more often than Regis Philbin and I'll direct you to more good restaurants than Sign on San Diego.

Ok I'll stop! I'm starting to annoy myself too. It's nice to have Em back. She's my own Barbara Bush. She keeps me steady when times are fucked.

the myth buster,
gso

No comments: