Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ethan Gregory O'Connell

I'd like to welcome my newest nephew to the world Ethan Gregory O'Connell. He was born on August 19 and weighed in at 6 lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. It's my brother's second child and his first son.

I know for sure I want kids and I'll be excited when I do have them. It's weird because I'm not like "ohhhh look at that baby he's so cute". Nor when I see a kid do I feel the want/need to go play with them. I would definitely do that with my own kids but other kids don't get me all that excited.

We should start a pool of when my first baby will be born?!?!?!

gso

p.s.
my nephews middle name is awesome isn't it!!! FYI the photo in this blog isn't my nephew.

2 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

so its good looking i'm assuming you mean?

Gregg O'Connell said...

don't be shy you can say it aloud