Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mr. Nature Part II (Video + Photos)

Remember like 1 week ago I was complaining about how I bought some nuts out of the vending machine at work and they were soft. (Mr. Nature Has Soft Old Nuts)

Well when I got home today I got a little tag from UPS that said I had missed them and they had a package for me. At first I thought the package was Emily's birthday present I ordered from online but that's not coming for a few more days. So I decided to call UPS and find out who it was from.

"Hello UPS can I have your info #..." "Yes it's blah blah blah ...can you tell me who that package is from" ...
"Yes sir it's from Mr. Natsato"
"Who?!?!"
"Mr. Nature"
"Oh ok can I pick up the package"
"Yes!"

So I go pick up the package at UPS around 8 pm. When I get home I open the box and I find like literally 15 different package of nuts from Mr. Nature along with a letter saying sorry.

I was shocked that they actually sent me a box full of nuts, a letter & did this all in less than a week from receiving my letter. They obviously care about their customers. Mr. Nature was right when he said "Good Nuts are Good Health"

Checkout the photoset

Download the video "Mr. Nature Strikes Back"

or

Stream it below



I don't really have a lisp it just sounds like that in the video cause the camera we used is weird. It does make the video funny though!

6 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

i love nuts in my mouth! yummy

Gregg O'Connell said...

i prefer salted BUT
unsalted is healthier so i try to get unsalted.

high blood pressure is no fun.

so i guess really prefer unsalted nuts in my mouth

Erica Ann Putis said...

Hi - I'm calling for the pool supply store. We have filters and pool supplies.

Haha... Too funny.. I love lisps.

Gregg O'Connell said...

haha that's old school

Anonymous said...

Mmm salty crunchy sweet nuttieness on my tongue.

-C

Gregg O'Connell said...

you love sweet nuts on your tongue!!!!