Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mr. Nature has Soft Old Nuts

Dear Mr. Nature,

I recently purchased a pack of your unsalted energizer mix. I regret to inform you that while eating the nuts in the package I found them to be rather soft, wet and definitely without the satisfaction of crunch that always comes from eating nuts. I've purchased your products in the past and found them to be satisfactory. I've included the package as proof of purchase. I'm a big fan of nuts and these definitely didn't live up to my expectations. May God bless each and every one of you that works at Mr. Nature. I hope and pray that no one else ever has to go through what I went through. Being unsatisfied is one of life's great down falls. Please feel free to contact me via mail, email or phone I'd love to hear from you guys. Keep up the good work with everything else.


I mailed Mr. Nature this complaint today. I'm hoping my 39 cent postage investment will pay off with some coupons but to also improve quality control at Mr. Nature. So watchout for Mr. Nature's nuts they don't perform to the expectations of other nuts & I know my nuts!

gregory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gregg,

Lorena & I enjoyed watching some of your videos and reading some well-written blogs. We think you are fantastic! When are we all gonna hang out? Your place cuz you have the best mattress.

Morgan

Gregg O'Connell said...

who are you? morgan staley? who is lorena?