Monday, August 21, 2006

Fuck The Terrorists


I haven't seen my dad since November 2004. He was planning on visiting me this year from September 10-13. He then was going to fly up to San Jose to see his friend and attend his friend's daughters wedding from September 13-20.

Now after all the new airplane security rules and threats he is scared to fly and has canceled his trip. Those terrorists are a bunch of crazy son of bitches. They'll blow themselves to kill a few people so they can go to heaven. Get a few lousy in bed virgins and try to disrupt Western society. I'm not one for violence (see pussy) but if I was on a plane and saw one of those mofo's trying to blow up a plane I was on I would fucking bite his ear off, spit in his face, grab his balls and massage them
twist them to the left and right and then I'd take his bomb and defuse it. After all of this I would kiss the weeping big breasted girl at the end of the aisle with my dried chapped lips and tell her everything will be alright as long as there isn't another bomb aboard the plane that I don't know about.

I blame the terrorists for not being able to see my dad and I blame my dad for being scared of these ugly motherfucking terrorists. Shit who am I kidding?!?! I'd be scared shitless too if I had planned to fly during the 5 year anniversary of September 11. I'm already scared I'm going to have an anxiety attack on a plane now add terrorism threats to my flight. I'd be throwing up while I checked in at the airport huffing and puffing for a single breath while I was light headed.
I guess I could take a pill but what fun is that when you can feel like you're going to die?!?!

gso

5 comments:

dc1904 said...

In regards to this entry, below is a fascinating story:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/preview/siexclusive/2006/pr/subs/siexclusive/08/16/scorecard0821/index.html?url=http%253A%252F%252Fpremium.si.cnn.com%252Fpr%252Fsubs2%252Fsiexclusive%252F2006%252Fpr%252Fsubs%252Fsiexclusive%252F08%252F16%252Fscorecard0821%252Findex.html


Oh, and fuck all them!

Gregg O'Connell said...

I feel bad for him that food doesn't taste the same for him thats too bad :( all because of those damn terrorists

Julianne B said...

to bad about your dad.. but i understand where he is coming from.. and congrats on the nefew.. thats awesome... and don't worry about the kid thing.. when i got pregnant with my son I was wondering what was wrong with me cause i couldn't get excited... just turns out thats the way i am.. and when you finally have a kid you don't even know your playing with them tell some on asks you how your day was.. and i think that you would make an awesome dad

Gregg O'Connell said...

Ya I think I'd make a good dad too. some people don't think I would because I like to joke around and act weird.

Do you want to be the mother of my children?

gso

Julianne B said...

WOW.... thanks for the offer but i'm going to have to decline... I think that my husband might get a little pissy if i was caring around another mans child... means he would get laid as often...