Monday, August 07, 2006

How to Wash your Hair (Video)

I'm the king of "How to" videos. Sure most if not all of them suck, but they are fun to make! Especially for that percentage of the population that doesn't know how to do certain things and then you have me showing them just how to do it!

In this "how to" video I get naked, nude, wet, soapy & showered all over my pale white body. I show you how to wash your hair. You get tips in what shampoo/conditioner to use, what methods to use when washing, how to rinse the soap out and you get to see my shoulders a lot!

If you like naked 26 year old guys in the shower than this is your video!

Download "How to wash your Hair"

or

Stream it below

4 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

i do this thing called my website to make you laugh

Gregg O'Connell said...

i'm always thinking of others especially late at night

Gregg O'Connell said...

I'm sure I'm not gay if you're sure you aren't a cheese ball who eats mayonaise

Gregg O'Connell said...

whats so fuckin disturbing about it? jealous!