Sunday, September 03, 2006

300 Posts!!!

This entry marks my 300th post. I began this blog back in December 2004 as a way to share my life experiences. My life isn't anymore exciting than anyone else's but I like sharing the awkward moments and thoughts that make up my life.

It took me 8 months to hit 100 posts, 13 months for 200 posts and 21 months for 300 posts. This blog has been around for every single day of my life here in San Diego. Every person I've met that has had an impact on my life here has been written about. Most of the people I met when I first got here I don't really talk to anymore, mostly b/c they are Jewish & Mexican...
haha j/k. It's weird because in the beginning of me living in San Diego I hated it here and all the people. But as time has gone on I'd have to say that I've never lived in a place where it was so easy to make friends and find people who idolized me so much. It's beautiful here; the beaches are incredible, the Asian girls are hotter than a Alaskan summer & the weather is sick!

My blog has been a resource of sorts for people that know me to know me even better. I've been teased, laughed at and I fucking love it! The biggest high in life for me is to be the center of attention and for people to laugh at something I said, did or created. I don't get high on drugs or alcohol but I do get high on being awesome and I am awesome everyday. More awesome than Lance Bass and more awesome than a tall building.

So thank you for visiting my site and until post number 400 comes lets all party and drink our sodas until our moms call us in for dinner.

gso

No comments: