Monday, September 25, 2006

Thizz Face

I feel like it's my job to make my readers socially aware of issues and faces that are generating buzz in the world. Knowing the inner and outer workings of the beast that is pop culture makes you look and feel important. It shows the world think that you are somebody. That you are the coolest fat ass on your block. Go ahead girl show off that new tattoo (aka tramp stamp) on your lower back we all like seeing how much more sexy you really are because of that tattoo.

Let's get to the good stuff. Since I'm informing you of "Thizz Face" you most likely have no idea what the fuck it really is or means. Well "Thizz Face" is the face that you make when you pop 3 or more ecstasy pills. It's the same face you make when you smell a little piss and shit. That nasty face you make when you smell or taste something disgusting.

You're probably telling me but Gregg I don't take ecstasy but I really want to make the "thizz face" like everyone else. Well you definitely can make the "thizz face" without being a teenage club ecstasy addicted wannabee. Go up to a pile of hot steamy dog poop and take a big whiff of that, Next have your "partner" take a photo of your face as you come up for some fresh air. That kind of polluted air will rock you a new facial expression very quickly.

Kids go ahead share the "thizz face" with mom and dad and all of your friends. Do the "thizz face" before you become addicted to drugs so that when you do start taking ecstasy you can be "thizzing" out with such professionalism that your friends will be wondering if you've been doing ecstasy all along!

gso

5 comments:

Julianne B said...

your running out of material to write about aren't you?

Erica Ann Putis said...

Your a queerbait. That was totally a lame topic to write about. It actually wasn't even a topic - You made it up... Lame QB!

Gregg O'Connell said...

Julianne: I'm not running out of ideas. Thizz face is a true thing!

Erica: Stop hating on me just because my website could beat your website up anyday!

Erica Ann Putis said...

I'm not the one try to get hits on it... And now I know your website is really just a bully on the playground of cyberspace... Mean-bully-QB.

Gregg O'Connell said...

quuueeeeerrrrrr