Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cake in the Face (Video)

This video is for everyone that can't stand me and it's also to the people I aggravate and the people that just like to see some cake in my face. First off the cake is Betty Crocker strawberry flavored with vanilla frosting and sprinkles. My favorite cake!

I've never ever in my entire life have had a cake or pie or any other food for that matter in my face. The only thing I've ever had put in my face was a plate of dead fish. Checkout the photoset





or download "Cake in the Face"

7 comments:

dc1904 said...

Call me up for the pie in the face. I'd be happy to smash all that artifically flavored fruit spooge all over your face.

Gregg O'Connell said...

Jordan Knight? I've gotten Charlie Sheen but never Jordan Knight haha,

Dirty Captain: I'd love to taste that artificial fruit all over my lips

Gregg O'Connell said...

hmm that's kinda weird because he's my dad

Gregg O'Connell said...

just herpes

Anonymous said...

Yep still a freak! Funniest part was your girlfriend saying "how many arms do you think I have." Cute kitty cat too!

Gregg O'Connell said...

it's not that i do anything for the camera. it's that i do anything to keep my fans happy.

i like to put a smile on their faces even if its at my own expense. its what you call sacrafice something you may not know anything about but i surely do.

i'm always sacraficing!

gso

Gregg O'Connell said...

Coleen: ya "how many arms do you think i have" was funny. thank God it saved the video from being ultra unfunny :)