Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Burnout Boy

As the feeling of burning out slowly enters my system I must continue on this trek of 30 posts in 30 days. I could write about Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter and how he played with fire too many times and died for it but that's just too easy plus I don't feel like bashing a deceased guy. Look at me showing some compassion that's a first huh.

Have I turned soft? Does Emily living with me officially make me a girlie man. We all know I was a girlie man before but have I completely lost all manly-ness? I'm more of a man than Pee Wee Herman but not more than Pat Sajak.

I'm very much ready for summer to be over and for Autumn's cool breezes to become reality. I sweat so much in my house that I look like I just got out of the shower and didn't dry off. It's really too bad that someone hasn't invented a "No Sweat" machine. Something that makes rooms in your house cold even though it's hot outside. Something that conditions air inside to be cold!?!?

It's hard to make everyone close in your life happy. It's hard to not be selfish. It's hard to hide a hard on in public. If you always do what other people want you to do you lose your identity but if you don't ever do what they want they will leave you. So the moral is kiss ass and you'll go far.
Be like me and you'll be broke, good looking, slightly overweight & have talent that's unlimited.

gso

5 comments:

dirty said...

How dare you wish for summer to be over...do you know what that means for us here in Ohio? I would rather have you sweat yourself a shower...it tis' chilly here already.

Anonymous said...

nice picture =) fun times

Gregg O'Connell said...

summer is everyday of the year in san diego and it never rains :(

kev i want your photo up!

Anonymous said...

which photo? the one where justin punches me in the balls? yah thats great....

Gregg O'Connell said...

anything that involves your testicles sounds like a feel good photo