Friday, September 22, 2006

greggoconnell.com memorabilia: Ripped Gap Hipster Khakis

I went to work today and like all Fridays it's casual dress. So I don't need to wear a tie. I wore a green and white short sleeve button up shirt and army greenish khakis.

So I get to work and get situated and decide to go say happy birthday to my buddy John. Like every other guy I talk to I bend over to talk to him and as I do this the guy I'm training who now has a nice view of my ass goes "Dude your pants are ripped in the ass" hmm "really I say?"
I turn my sweet ass to John and he confirms the bad "ass" news. I then turn and look for myself and see a big slit right down my left ass cheek.

The rip exposes my boxer shorts. Thank God I wore underwear because otherwise my white hairy pimpled ass would be showing and I know no one wants to see that not even the boys at work that like dudes. So to save face and act like it's cool I went around to different people and I'm like "want to see something funny? Look at the rip in the ass of my pants!" This not only saved me the embarrassment of people walking behind me and seeing my ugly ass boxers but it also made me look like I really didn't care and that I have more confidence than a stripper at a strip club.

My rip is your gain. Own a piece of history today and bid on a pair of ripped in the left ass cheek Gap Hipster green khakis sized 33/32.

Let's start the bidding off at $5. Shipping is $3.99 and I only accept Paypal!
To bid just post a comment with your email address and bid amount.
Auction ends on Monday September 25, 2006 @ 6:00 am PST.

Good luck and own your own piece of GreggOConnell.com memorabilia TODAY!

gso

6 comments:

Julianne B said...

k dude.. I really like your blog but i don't think that your going to get many bids for something that has been that close to your and I quote 'white hairy pimpled ass'.. I mean that with fuck some people up for at least a day and half

Gregg O'Connell said...

it's a piece of history. someone could get them bronzed and put them on the wall.

Erica Ann Putis said...

You are so cool and confident. Are you a pearl girl?

Gregg O'Connell said...

whats a pearl girl?

Erica Ann Putis said...

Haha - I knew you wouldn't know what it was. It's this new cool tampon that all the cool and confident girls use... haha... So are you a pearl girl?

Gregg O'Connell said...

only when i have a bloody nose am i a pearl girl