Monday, September 18, 2006

Back to the Gym

I'm still no where near my fighting weight so I've taken drastic steps to get myself to that plateau. I've been taking vitamins, drinking Crystal Light and running but it's just not enough. I've joined the YMCA with Emily so we can have sex longer and more passionately. Plus losing my stomach and being able to fit into that cute blouse I bought last spring will be a plus as well.

We joined the YMCA as a family. We a pay a total of $38/month with a $100 one time joiners fee. That's a lot better than 24 hour fitness where I alone was paying $41.99/month. The YMCA's machines are pretty old and some even say "Bally Fitness" on them and it's small but hell all the machines work. There's also an Olympic sized pool and hot tub. Though since I can't swim I don't think I'll be doing laps anytime soon in the pool unless I'm hanging onto someone's neck with floaties on my arms.

I want to make my ass a flat rock that any man or woman can enjoy sitting on. I want abs that I can proudly show off at a 50 year old and over resort. I want a body that works hard and plays hard. The kind of body that when it's laying in the sun shimmers like diamonds from the cocoa butter and olive oil I placed on it.

The last time I was in a Y was when my sister worked at one baby sitting kids there. I used to go with her because I was 15 year old boy with nothing better to do in the summertime. It was all teenage moms and their babies. The moms were freaking hot like moms from California except teenage moms if that makes any sense. California moms it seems don't age. Maybe it's the water or the fruit or maybe its the plastic surgery but they all have smoking bodies the Marlboro man would love to try in between his lips.

The ingredients to a healthy life are eating what you want but in moderation & working out at least 25 minutes a day. Sex counts as exercise unless you just lay their motionless waiting for the eruption of love to explode out of you like rushing rapids that burst over a waterfall.

gso

1 comment:

Gregg O'Connell said...

i'll be able to become a gymnist!